Webseite AT & S Austria Technologie & Systemtechnik Aktiengesellschaft
AT&S is one of the globally leading manufacturers of high-end printed circuit boards and IC substrates and belongs to the global technology leaders. With more than 10.000 employees worldwide, plants in Austria, China, India, Korea, and Sales Support Offices around the globe. To facilitate our continuous global policy of expansion, we are constantly looking for young talents and experienced professionals with high commitment and ideas that make a difference. Engagement and flexibility are essential factors for our consequent policy of growth.
Be part of our team!
To enhance our Corporate Human Resources Team at our
Headquarters in Leoben (AT) we are seeking to fill the position with a passionate
In this role you will be responsible for finding, attracting, and hiring talent into all parts of the company. We are looking for a professional with a consultative mind, a passion for recruitment, a global mindset and the willingness to grow.
- Execute the full recruitment process: from creating compelling job postings, sourcing, social networking, application management, candidate selection including interview scheduling, conducting interviews and assessments up to ensuring cost effective and structured procedures
- Create unique ways to source candidates including active sourcing, social networking, driving employee referrals, cold-calling and attending networking events
- Support in creating state of the art employer branding activities including tools, systems or social media presence and work on special HR projects
- Collaborate with our local HR teams on site especially in China and India
- University or Higher College Degree
- Experienced in sourcing, assessing, recruiting in either a corporate or agency setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Passionate about networking (face-to-face and social media)
- Intercultural awareness and experienced in collaborating with other cultures
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, proactive and committed attitude
- Full English and German proficiency written and oral
- Personal and professional development in a multi-national, dynamic company
- Opportunity to make an impact and contribute to the development of a growth company
- A vibrant, positive and rewarding working atmosphere
- Excellent working conditions and flexible working time
If you are looking for a new challenging task please send us your application and your detailed resume. It´s just a click to apply online and we are looking forward to it. Your HR Team!
Our salary packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labour agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 40.000,- Euro.
Download full job description here: Recruiting Specialist